A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Roberts Schoolhouse

This schoolhouse was established in the Arena community of Jackson County by Richard Roberts in the 1890s. Serving grades one through twelve, the curriculum consisted of reading, writing and arlthmetic. The Roberts Schoolhouse closed its doors in 1921, and M.M. Roberts provided support to move the buflding to the campus of USM in 1981.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps