Founded in 1904, initially known as "The College.” Approved as a junior high in 1933. Became Rayville Colored School in 1936. Graduated first students in 1939 as a high school. Renamed Rayville Rosenwald High School in 1949. Became Eula D. Britton High School in 1956. The school closed in 1970. This original gym was opened in 1952 and is the only remaining structure from the school. It became the Alumni Center in 1994.