Glenmora Cemetery ("Old Cemetery") is located in Glenmora, Rapides Parish, Louisiana. It is owned and maintained by Glenmora Cemetery Association, Inc., chartered in February 1950. Land was donated to the cemetery in August 1950 by Mrs. Bertha Lemke May, Mrs. Lydia May Phillips, and Mrs. Irene May Crowder. Burials, however, began in the late nineteenth century. Many members of Glenmora's pioneer families, heroes of wars and law enforcement, and other distinguished people are interred here.