Imperial Bank of Canada
HISTORIC WINNIPEGImperial Bank of Canada1906On this site the Imperial Bank of Canada opened the
first branch of the bank in Winnipeg on January 4, 1881. The original Robertson Block was replaced
in 1906 with the present building which later became the main branch of the Imperial Bank in
Winnipeg as well as housing the offices of the Western Superintendent. The Imperial Bank later
amalgamated with ...
- "imperial bank"